Three things I accomplished today:
- Got up at 6:30am for a brief workout (and actually did a brief workout).
- Managed, finally, to get connected to the worst wi-fi network ever.
- Spent the afternoon being the volunteer technical liaison to the hotel’s IT department in an effort to resolve technical problems that had been plaguing the entire conference. (See previous item.)
Three things that made me happy today:
- Seeing that lots of people had taken me up on my recommendation of The Grit for dinner (hey, guys, they have a cookbook too…)
- Spending the evening with Jodi
- Learning that a friend’s husband may soon be pain-free and living a happy life