Three things that made me happy today:
- Resigning from both chess games with honor, and realizing that I enjoyed them enough that it didn’t matter that I lost. I’ll probably return to those boards in a few days to analyze them.
- Having an early VD with Jodi (dinner and a movie)
- Specifically, watching Sweet Land (about which more later, probably in a day or two) and talking about it afterward. For now, I’ll just quote without context: “Hallo, hems.” And I want an icon of Brownie’s “Have more pie” line.
Three things I accomplished today:
- Configuring the assistant director’s new Treo smartphone to connect to the Exchange server
- Taking some pretty good photographs of one of the new employees, for our website
- Finding a supplier for custom compounded medication for Pied, and then finding an even better supplier after she started drooling, Turner and Hooch-style, following the administration of 1mL suspension p.o. (apparently the fish flavoring is what did it; the better supplier makes their own fish flavoring from scratch)