Three things that made me happy today:
- Since my opponent didn’t play 12. Kf1 Nc2, I stayed alive in this game. I’d probably have resigned at that point. I’ve also stayed alive against
. I’m not claiming I’ll even draw either game; I’m just happy to still be in both games.
- Getting compliments on the enchilada lasagna and guacamole dinner I made. I didn’t see dried chipotles at the store, and I plumb forgot to pick up a jalapeño, and I used celery instead of a cup of the onions, and somehow this was pretty much exactly right.
- Getting ++ed for my jokes in #code4lib.
Three things I accomplished today:
- Identified the source of a Java error in our vendor’s product, despite the fact that I don’t know enough Java to write hello world.
- Cleaned the catbox
- Got to bed before midnight