A new webcomic has joined my daily links. Here are a few of my favorites:
- 30. Ouch. Couldn’t she have had that epiphany the next morning?
- 46. I like some of their shirts but I’d rather not buy ’em there.
- 64. This is me, basically. Just ask .
- 95. AUUGH!
- 118. The last panel works so well.
- 122. Actually, I’m surprised nobody has done this mod yet.
- 139. The smarm, it overwhelms me with loling.
- 165. “That was the day I learned that there’s no way you can remove your head from another girl’s crotch in a nonchalant manner.” — Amanda
- 240. Comics so good you spend all day reading them? Bear attack.
- 253. Yeah, the last line is a cheap attempt to curry favor with 80s kids. It worked.
- 270. Philosophy discussions + poop jokes = quality webcomix.
- 277. Pintsize rules, even if he doesn’t know how to spell Rubens.
- 333. Did Joss Whedon write the dialogue for this one? “Am I still allowed to murder customers? I do so enjoy the murderin’.”
- 395. Top marks for vocabulary, Pintsize.
- 403. Ah, axe humor. Never gets old.
- 410. Linguistics and European history: it doesn’t get eggheadier than this. And if it does, please tell me where.
- 434 and 435. Marten’s mom is a professional dominatrix. It’s funnier if you know that.
- 439. Actually, the whole Marten’s-mom series is pretty damn good.
- 466. I’m glad my officemates finally went home because I would have scared them with my coughing, wheezing laughter.
- 481. Twue wuv ain’t as bad as they imply. Mostly.
- 486. I, too, have a strict … um, yeah.
- 527. When I said a FEW of my favorites… um…
- 551. I was lying.
Anyway: Questionable Content rocks out.
I’m goin’ home now and taking my medication, since I forgot to do that this morning…