Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed. I’ll reply and give you five questions to answer. You’ll update your LJ with the five questions answered. You’ll include this explanation. Then you ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
- If you could play a role on a TV series/movie who would it be?
- What bad habit would you like to lose?
Sloppy to nonexistent documentation.
- What fantastic invention have you thought of that you’d like to share with the world?
- If you could be best friends with anyone (live or dead) throughout history who would it be?
Elizabeth I would have been a pretty interesting best friend. I doubt she’d share my fascination with blogs, though, and she was apparently a bit high-strung. That would annoy me. I don’t really know. My first thoughts were “Jesus Christ” and “Jodi”, although I’m not sure either of those will actually ever happen. All I can do is keep trying on both counts. Kevin Smith wouldn’t be a bad answer either.
- Do you have a phobia you’d like to overcome?
Yeah, I wish I didn’t get irritable in enclosed spaces. When Jodi and I have to work out a disagreement, she feels most comfortable talking in the bedroom with the door closed, and I feel pretty uncomfortable with the door closed, especially if we’ve got a problem to talk about. So we can’t even talk things out unless one of us starts out uncomfortable.