He asked, I’m answering:
- What is the riskiest place you’ve ever had sex?
- If you could live anywhere in the world that you wanted (without being nagged by friends and family about how far it is, or having to worry about finding a job), where would you choose?
- If you could have sex with any fictional character, male or female, human or not, who would it be and why?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- If you had to give up one of the following for the rest of your life, which would it be: books, sex, computers, cooking, or VAX parties?
Narrowly define “sex” and it’s impossible to answer, since my bedroom isn’t a risky place. I suppose I could have been discovered having a lovely breakfast in Chipley, although I suppose her parents would have just said “oh, pardon me” and gone away.
It may seem a bit provincial, but by golly it’s my homeworld and I say Earth! I’d still get to visit other places though, right?
I’m sure that any of Lady Sally’s artists would suffice, although I think Mary Callahan-Finn could possibly be even more delightful. I share Jake Stonebender’s preference for “women who look like women”.
Immortal with an option for early termination. I’ve already got a nearly ideal job, if that’s what you’re asking.
Cooking. I’d just make Larry my slave.